Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure:
- Do not go tanning 24-48 hours prior or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure
- Do not have Botox or Fillers 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your procedure
Do not consume coffee before your treatment
- Do not take Aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis 24-48 hours prior to procedure.
Electrolysis should not be done for a week prior.
- Do not tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure
Do not wear contact lens during the procedure or for 24 hrs after.
Do not wear eyelash extensions during the procedure or for 2 weeks after.
Bring sunglasses to wear home. Eyes may be light sensitive.
Do not dye or perm lashes for 2 days prior.
- Do not use eyelash curler the day of the procedure.
If you get cold sores you will need an antiviral prescription. Physician usually instructs to begin taking it 3 days before procedure, for a 7-10 day course.
Here's how to take care of your New Beautiful Makeup:
- Use a fresh pillowcase
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of color
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
- Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area