Jaimie Jolly knows a thing or two about beauty: as a professional make-up artist, permanent make-up artist and educator, elite microblading technician, health and wellness consultant and certified aesthetician, she brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her craft, making her one of the most sought after beauty professionals across Canada.
Jaimie has worked out of boutique salons throughout the country, continuously staying on top of the newest trends and techniques. A natural-born entrepreneur, Jaimie has founded 3 enterprises, including owning and operating her own spa, all before the age of 30. She currently coaches other women in business, networking, and skills development.
Jaimie's got a mighty impressive bio, but don't be intimidated. She's as down to earth as they come. Quick with a laugh, and low maintenance, this beauty professional lives east of the Muskokas in the off-grid cordwood home she and her husband built in the bush. Here, you'll find them raising their 3 kids, tending to their animals, and mucking around outdoors. You might say Jaimie leads a double life: homesteader and jet-setter.
In the MEDIA
- Amazing Women: How Jaimie Jolly Started 3 Successful Businesses Before 30!
- Beauty Business Blooms in Bancroft, Bancroft This Week
- Business Helps Bring Out Inner Beauty, Bancroft This Week
- I left the city, Discover Hastings County
- My Brows Love Microblading, Femme Fatshionista
- Off the Beaten Track: the New Homesteaders, Country Roads Magazine